Friday, May 26, 2006

Heather, Celeste, Jane and moi!

One more exam down! This one involved us going from room to room and either interviewing standardized patients (aka actors) regarding their various ailments (you see doc, I've had this diarrhea for the last month...) or doing different physical maneuvers, while a doctor sat in the corner, watched us, grilled us and graded us. After finishing up, I had another reunion, but this time it was grade school, grade 7 and 8 to be precise. This involved a yummy vegetarian buffet, a tour of Celeste's amazing apartment, and free clothing (for me!) I love it when I have friends who get sick of their clothing :)

So then Jane, Celeste and I continued down to Queen St W where we did a bit of window shopping. Then Jane took off to go meet up with her brother and Celeste and I slowly made our way home. We stumbled across this shopping cart which caught our attention. Random.
So now it's back to one last weekend of studying before doing the last minute packing, the moving, the partying and the flying. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home